Saturday, September 1, 2012

Condiments- Salad - 1000 Island Dressing

So I'm just sick of buying ll the bottled dressings that have ingredients that I can not pronounce. You can pretty much make any dressing you like with stuff you have on hand. I put them in Tupperware or glass jars. The creamy ones I will keep for about 2-3 weeks, but the oil and vinegar based dressings I keep for until they are gone with no worries of spoiling.

KEEP IN MIND I USE ALL HOMEMADE INGREDIENTS SUCH AS MAYO, KETCHUP, RELISH ETC. YOU CAN FIND THESE RECIPES ON THIS BLOG.

1000 Island Dressing

1/4 cup mayo
1.4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup ketchup
3 tbsp relish
1 tbsp yellow mustard (i never make my own mustard, the stuff in the store is fine)
2 tsp sugar

Mix and chill for 2-3 weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment